Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clay Flowers Featured on Get Married's Blogger Brides


About a week and a half ago, Kate Harrison of the Green Bride's Guide asked if she could use some of my images for a post she was working on - clay flowers as an eco-friendly alternative. Kate is a contributing blogger to the wonderful GetMarried.com's Blogger Brides! She featured not only my work but of course the work of DECO Clay Craft Academy and some other clay artists. Anyway, click on the images to read the article that she posted today!

I'm always so appreciative and touched that others in the wedding industry find my work worthy of sharing with brides who are planning their wedding. Thank you Kate! I hope to have Kate in the near future as a guest blogger to share her thoughts on having a "green" or "eco-chic" wedding.

Stay tuned for more exciting news coming this week! :)

1 comment:

The Green Bride Guide said...

Hi Diane,

I am so glad you liked the post. I am so taken with your work. The couples who get to enjoy your flowers are extremely lucky. I hope I get to feature one of your weddings at www.thegreenbrideguide.com soon!

Wishing you all the best,

Kate