Friday, August 15, 2008



DK Designs Favor Boxes on TheKnot.com Homepage!!!
So this morning I received an email from my good friend, Cheryl Shoemaker of Orchid Isle Weddings & Events. She happened upon theknot.com and found my favor box photo on the home page!!! It's amazing out of the 550 plus photo gallery images they have on the site, they picked the one I did for Mae & Jeremy's wedding as the one they would show on the home page! I'm so happy, delighted and honored! :)
The nice thing too is Cheryl is the person who referred Mae & Jeremy to me so I think we both get some publicity out of this one as well as the wonderful photographer who shot this great wedding, Stewart Pinsky! So not only was it featured on the home page but also on the Favor Section of the Wedding Planning Resource part of the website! It's also pretty amazing how many people see this color combination and want to have it repeated for their wedding!
It's a wonderful way to end a great day! Today, also ended the full 5 days of teaching accelerated classes to Tracey and Vista. They learned a lot and we got a chance to build friendships and I look forward to seeing them back again in November and see how far they've come with all the practice they have to look forward to before then.

I wish I could offer more accelerated courses to interested individuals who want to be instructors, but for now, it's once a quarter based on my busy schedule. If you live out-of-state and are interested in the DECO Clay Craft Academy courses, please contact me and I can give you information.

No comments: