Monday, July 7, 2008

More Magnolia Bride Photos...
This morning I got an email from Brooke at Brookelyn Photography with a link to the photos from Kristy & Hector's wedding. I was so excited to see the rest of the images she and Mimi Gubser of Luci Lyn Photography had taken of the wedding. I put together another style sheet from the photos Brooke shared with me so you can see their amazing work! I highlighed of course the items I made for Krisy & Hector, but also the work of the florist (Bliss in Bloom) and of course the wedding planning services of Orchid Isle Weddings & Events. Annie did an amazing job on the florals. The great thing about this wedding, it was a mixture of anything pink - dahlias, roses, peonies, plumerias, orchids... Feathers and different textures to add a different element. I love the Candy Buffet station with the letters spelled out "LOVE IS SWEET"!

I miss working with Kristy & Hector on their wedding, but who knows, maybe when they decide to start a family I will get a chance to work with them again. :) I hope you enjoy the style sheet as much as I do. I never get tired of looking at the images Brooke and Mimi took. I wish I could have been there because it looked like an AMAZING and ROMANTIC wedding! Gotta love the pinks and browns!

No comments: