Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hibiscus Favors
Today I finished the hibiscus favors for my Sheraton Maui Bride. She came to me by way of my Wedding Favors feature on TheKnot.com! This was a quick, last minute order. Only 2 weeks to do it because her wedding date is July 15th! The favors are complete which are shown here. We decided to go with the pink hibiscus with pinkish, yellowish orange centers, a mauvish pink and celadon green ribbons, the favor tag with the hibiscus water color design and the contents - pineappled shaped Butter Macadania Nut shortbread cookies from Honolulu Cookie Company!


All that's left to complete Joanne's order is her hair flowers. Almost done, just have to paint them and dry! Another order almost out the door for another happy couple. The rest of the week I'll be focusing on my #2 Canadian bride, Laura. She loved my Victorian Elegance flowers for my other bride and so I'm creating something for her centered around the same flowers.

No comments: