Friday, July 18, 2008

The Flirty Guide.... A Must See Website for Brides
Last week, I started searching on the Internet for various bridal blogs and I came across, http://www.bestweddingblogs.com/. I asked if I could be listed as a wedding related blog for Northern California. I got a response back from Stacie Tamaki - owner of the site and many other wedding related blogs/websites. I asked her about advertising on her other site, The Flirty Guide. It just so happens that Stacie used to live 2 streets down from where we live. Small world! Anyway, Stacie is an amazing entrepreneurial woman who realized the value of blogs and what it does for wedding professionals. She's really taken it to the next level. She is also very selective in who advertises on her TheFlirtyGuide.com site. She wants quality wedding professionals who have a web presence, who have good work ethics and really put the bride & groom's interests first in order to make their wedding day the most memorable and special event of their life. Most companies just want your money and they'll take anyone who has the money to spend, but Stacie really wants her site to be pure and only provide her readers/brides the best wedding professionals the Bay Area has to offer! It's refreshing to see someone like her and what she believes in! Gee, sounds a lot like how I look at things too. :)

Stacie and I met today for the first time and it was a really nice meeting. Because my clay floral designs are so unique, she could see the value of allowing me to advertise on her site. I really admire the things she is doing. She creates custom bridal veils, makes these beautiful beaded cake toppers, tiny cranes (we're talking the size of a penny) and tiaras, she also fell into website design and does custom graphics. All the cute bride and groom images are her pieces of art too. Aren't they just TOO CUTE! She barely sleeps.... No wonder she can do so much. So coming soon, you may just see DK Designs as one of her preferred or recommended vendors! :)

Check out her site. It's cute, it's fun and it's FLIRTY! :) She even launched today a site for brides who have stylish wedding blogs so they can post it on her new http://www.bestbridalblogs.com!/ It's a nice companion for the http://www.bestweddingblogs.com/. Perspective from the bride and perspective from the wedding professional! I'm very much looking forward to working with Stacie and hopefully dialing into the wonderful Bay Area network of wedding professionals to get more exposure out there about clay floral designs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks so much for nice post about our meeting. You make me wish I hadn't moved. Then we could be colleagues, friends and neighbors! I guess we'll have to settle for 2 out of 3 :D

Stacie

DK Designs said...

I know, we good hang out and walk our dogs together! LOL! You have so many wonderful ideas and so many great websites, I hope to shed light on more of them in the coming weeks. :) More brides NEED TO KNOW!