Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Check Out The Wedding Planning Audiocast Website!!
So this morning I got a very wonderful email from Ralph Mucci telling me that they are going to put my clay florals on their home page in the Special Features section of http://www.theweddingplanningaudiocast.com/. They also discussed with their PR and marketing teams that it didn't make sense for me to be under the Wedding Planning Special Features section, but rather create a new section not yet tapped into called "Florals". Makes sense, right? Florals are a big part of a wedding ceremony and reception so it only makes sense to have a category focused on florals and have the top floral designers on the audiocasts. I get to be the fortunate first interviewee/expert for that section! We are scheduled to tape in a couple of weeks and it should be available online and on iTunes shortly thereafter. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you Ralph and thank you Stacie. If it wasn't for Stacie (http://www.theflirtyguide.com/), Ralph would have never heard of me and I really sincerely appreciate that. She could have talked about so many other wonderful vendors and their products/services, but she mentioned me! Even Ralph said that in the over 20 years of wedding industry experience he's NEVER seen anything like it!
Here's a picture of their home page with my peony arrangement highlighted in the red box!


1 comment:

Tinygami said...

Oh Diane Congrats! That's great news. Your work is so amazing I'm not at all surprised that Ralph contacted you. I'm really glad more people will find out about the gorgeous wedding flowers you make.