Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Arrangements on Etsy.com
This week I've spent the majority of the time working on finishing up some of the June and early July orders. I've also been working on some of my projects (wrist haku lei) for the Tropical Course so that I can begin teaching that later this month.

One of the arrangements I posted on DK Designs Etsy site was a product of a client ordering the wrong flower for her bouquet. Good thing I sent her pictures this morning of what they looked like and then she realized that she made a mistake and she wanted hydrangeas and not hyacinths! I told her it wasn't a problem to make hydrangeas (after all.... it's become my specialty after the Martha Stewart Show!) and that I would use the hyacinths to make an arrangement to sell on my Etsy.com site! :) (Don't worry Debi - I still love ya!) So this is what came out of that!

I also made extra flowers because I wasn't sure what I was going to make for a wholesale client of mine. She's going to be selling some of my items at http://www.cccgifts.com/. Because I needed to make a couple of the same arrangement here's what I will be selling through her online store. Hopefully it's as popular on her site as it is on my DK Designs Etsy site! The citrus green orchid arrangement ended up on my storefront because I didn't have enough of the yellow roses to make two identical arrangements. I don't do much in the way of yellow roses, but I think this one came out really well. It's sunny and cheery! :)

The products you'll eventually see on CCC Gifts are below.




No comments: