Monday, April 14, 2008


12 New Arrangements Listed on www.dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com!
Well, I worked hard all weekend long to post some new arrangements to my http://www.dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com/ storefront! There are now 12 new arrangements on the site for purchase! I hope to post more by next week. Some of the popular arrangements like the pink gerbera and coral pink roses are back, some new versions of the hydrangea arrangement show on the Martha Stewart Show - now in pinks and deeper blues, as well as some tropical arrangements that are really vibrant and colorful!

My favorite is the orange cymbidium and coral pink roses, but I do love the classic look of the blue hydrangeas with the light green tuberose buds in a glass vase and the base of the vase where the flowers attach are covered with a vibrant green flax grass.

Prices for these arrangements posted this morning range from $40-80/each, plus shipping. My arrangements have been selling like crazy so hopefully these 12 arrangements will carry me through at least until next week when I can make more!


1 comment:

Summer said...

Seriously Di...you need to price your arrangements a little higher. They can sell for more. They are beautiful! Yikes good luck keeping up with the demand!!! You looked great on MS!