Sunday, February 10, 2008

DK Designs Goes Corporate?
So in the last 2 weeks I've received a couple great inquiries from companies who are interested in my clay flowers/packaging to package their items to their end clients. One is a eco-friendly jewelry company, called Palma Collection. The other is a high-end luxury basket company on the East Coast.

It's interesting to see how quickly the clay flowers are really taking off! Part of the reason these companies are finding me is through Virwanti International - a company who sells organic/eco-friendly packaging items. I bought from them over 3 years ago and then I did a photo shoot for my website and they saw what I did with one of their sinamay envelopes and asked if they could use the photo on their website and would promote DK Designs. Little did I know that business would come of it!

I don't know if I'll actually get the business, but it's nice to know that people are finding me and liking what they see! It's just really exciting to see the business grow in ways and directions I never imagined!

No comments: