Friday, June 21, 2013

Custom Ring Pillow Box for a Destination Wedding

I know it has been a long time since I've blogged. It's been a crazy start to the summer with end of year parties and activities for my son at school and contending with my summer wedding orders. I had to just share these images of a custom ring pillow box I made for my client. It turned out super cute.
 Cami's request was for my turtles as bride & groom turtles, but the groom to have a sailor's hat as her fiance is in the Navy. She also asked for her bouquet to be replicated, but because of how SMALL the bouquet is I could only create the ranunculus, grasses and roses.
They turned out so adorable that I think I just might be offering these in the near future. :)

Also, as part of Cami's order she requested her bridal bouquet, matching hair flower and favors.






1 comment:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Amazing how you meet your clients' "unique" requests so amazingly...and in this case, adorably!