Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lots of hard work and multiple tries....

 I am not sure if you recall my mentioning that I was working on an order of 10 bouquets, 11 boutonnieres and 3 corsages. Well, that order is finally all complete. Sometimes between what the bride wants and what I understand what her needs are might be two different things. I think the lesson learned is I need to ask my clients to be more specific about what they want. 
At any rate, lots of hours of adding additional flowers to make my client happy. Granted, in the end, they bouquets look so much better than the original ones. Just hoping the bride is happy with the end result. I know she was very happy with how her bouquet turned out after all the changes and additions and I'm happy and relieved about that. :)
Here are some photos of the boutonnieres...
And the wrist corsages...
I still have a lot of orders to fill and new orders coming in both for summer weddings and wholesale orders. Lots to do...

2 comments:

Alfred Albert said...

Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing..
Logo Designs

Unknown said...

It turned out awesome Diane! good work.