Friday, January 20, 2012

Love is in the Air....

I've been saying I need to work on arrangements for Valentine's Day. Yesterday, I was at the store and just happened to walk down one aisle to see what they had and found these oh-so cute vases with the words. "LIVE", "LOVE", "LAUGH". Instantly I had a great idea and decided to buy them. Now I just need to go back and buy more!
Today, I got my vision of what I wanted to create for these vases, 3 of my favorite flower varieties, roses, peonies and ranunculus! I did a bud and full flower combination with clay leaves. It's such a beautiful statement. Three little words that have a lot of meaning, 3 words we should all live by!
So check out my Etsy shop as I just listed it now. I still need to make the final touches in the accent painting which will happen tomorrow. I hope to list more. If it doesn't sell, I'll happily keep it for myself! :)


No comments: