Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been busy getting ready for the holidays. This year we are hosting my family at the house which means lots of cleaning going on. Although I hate to clean, it's time to get organized and focused on ways to grow my business. Hopefully with cleaning out of the way this week, I'll have time next week to focus on my website.

I wanted to wish you all the happiest of holidays and a prosperous and healthy start to 2012! Thank you for all your support, friendships and business throughout 2011! I'm definitely looking forward to what 2012 has in store for DK Designs.

From our family to your's, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Merry Christmas to you Diane, and thank you for all the inspiring picture you share both on FB and here. It is such a joy to look at them! Wish you and your family all the best for the coming year.
Susanna

DK Designs said...

Thank you Susanna! Merry Christmas to you and your family. The feeling is mutual. I love reading your blog/FB page, seeing your gorgeous pictures of design. Always inspiring! Best wishes for an amazing 2012! :)