Thursday, December 8, 2011

Amazing Transformation - Hair and MUA, Headshot Session with Joli de Jackie!

In my previous post, I mentioned working with the very talented Joli de Jackie. Since that photoshoot, Jackie and I have been keeping in touch and she offered to do a make over for me and take new headshots. The first picture is that of Jackie. :)
She first did a loose updo with my hair flowers. Part of the reason why I also met with Jackie is she helped me with ideas to make my hair flowers more user-friendly. I really appreciated her feedback and direction and plan to start working on some new designs to make my hair flowers easier for hair stylists to use on their brides.
As I mentioned before, Jackie is well known in the Bay Area and in Los Angeles and has worked on several popular magazine shoots. I got to see her in action at our romantic, vintage inspired bridal fashion shoot that she had envisioned. I have to say to see her transform these already beautiful models was just AMAZING!I am not a make up person at all. I hardly ever wear it unless I am going to a special function and even then, I put as little as I can on.Jackie took before and after shots and I GASPED. Seriously an AMAZING transformation! She did everything from trimming my eyebrows to give me eyes a little lift, airbrushed foundation, false eyelashes and contouring of my features and hiding my pimple. WOW! I was so happy with my photos that she took and I HIGHLY recommend Jackie for your wedding or event. She is SUPER sweet and is an expert at what she does. She is a licensed esthetician as well.
So if you live in California, definitely check out Joli de Jackie, I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: