Sunday, September 25, 2011

Another special project - Pinks, Yellows and Peaches

I was asked to sponsor another special project that's happening on Thursday. I hope that in the coming weeks I'll be able to share with you some wonderful professional photographs. Until then, here are the images I shot of the arrangements I made for this event.The request was for some of my mini teapots. The person in charge of this event asked for pinks, yellows and whites, but I also thought peaches would lend itself nicely. I don't want to give away the vignette that this will go in, but I promise it will be good. I'm very excited as this is the 3rd special project I've been asked to collaborate on with local industry professionals. Interestingly enough, even though I'm based in the Bay Area, I rarely do collaborative efforts as I don't go to many networking functions. All of a sudden I have requests left and right. The power of Facebook. :)
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Off to work on a couple more small orders and then spend some quality time with my family and some good friends!

No comments: