Thursday, December 2, 2010

Post Wedding Images - Melissa & Jake

I'm so very honored to have been asked by one of my past brides, Melissa, who if you recall asked me to express mail her a gardenia hair flowers 2 days before her wedding, to create a gardenia wedding bouquet for a post wedding photo shoot with none other than Critsey Rowe! Their wedding day was a wet one so they had to bring their planned outdoor wedding indoors. Regardless of the weather conditions the wedding was gorgeous and nothing could spoil the love that these two people share!
Critsey Rowe flew out a couple weeks back out to Florida to do a post-wedding shoot. The forecast said clear skies. Well, it sprinkled and it wasn't sunny, but honestly I think for Melissa & Jake, the rain is a sign of good luck.
These are some amazing photos from the after shoot! One word... AMAZING! Thank you to Critsey Rowe and Melissa for allowing me to share these photos with you. So honored to have worked with a very sweet couple and photographer!
I'll have 3 more blog posts coming up of real wedding photos from my past clients! So stay tuned!

No comments: