Tuesday, September 28, 2010

White, Black and Tiffany Blue

My client Mehgan asked me several months ago if I could create her wedding bouquets. This was no small order. She wanted her bridal bouquet, 6 bridesmaid bouquets and 8 anemone hair flowers. I was thinking this would be an easy order, but it was very timing consuming. Each ranunculus had 60 petals or so each. There are 42 total (7 in each bouquet).Mehgan originally wanted damask ribbon with white & black and Tiffany blue & black, but I had a hard time finding it, so we opted for just solid satin in those colors. Mehgan's bouquet consisted of white and black anemones, white sweet peas with a faint hint of green where the "pea" is and whitish ivory roses.
Her bridesmaids bouquets are all white ranunculus with green centers. This order ships out tomorrow.
Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. Believe me, it's not that I don't want to, it's just been HECTIC with massive amounts of flowers....

1 comment:

Mehgan said...

Diane - I can't thank you enough! These flowers are absolutely perfect. My mom tells me they arrived to her house in tact and she'll be storing them for safe-keeping until the big day. Unfortunately, both my fiance and I have been deployed this month (me for the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, and his was a last-minute thing) so we've been forced to reschedule our wedding for May.
Regardless, I'll still make sure to send you pics of the big day. Thanks again for being so wonderful to work with!
Mehgan