Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final Images of the Lilac Bouquet

Brittany is ecstatic as is my friend who referred her! I'm so pleased with how this bouquet turned out. It's sad to see it go, but I know that Brittany will treasure it and I can't wait to see the photos the photographer captures!I was just waiting for final feedback from the bride on the color ribbon because for the life of me I couldn't remember. The final touch was ivory satin ribbon with a light purple organza overlay.

The nice thing about this bouquet is that all the flowers dried quickly so I can ship it tomorrow and the bride should receive it by Monday!

Best wishes to Brittany and her fiance!

Back to all my other projects!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just beautiful!

Tracey said...

This is un-believably beautiful, Diane! I am a BIG fan of lilacs...and I can almost smell their sweet spring fragrance over the computer!

Well Done - take a bow...and a break!

{Standing O for this one!}