Sunday, June 13, 2010

Red and Tiffany Blue Bouquet

It's been a busy weekend of making flowers. I was able to get flowers done for 2 bouquet orders. I wanted to share the first one with you since it's all completed. This client came to me via my Etsy site and wanted a clay flower bouquet, but was on a limited budget. So she gave me her budget and then I told her that she would get more of a bridesmaid sized bouquet. She was well with it. Her color palette is red and Tiffany blue so she asked for red roses, whitish-ivory stephanotis with aquamarine rhinestone crystals and monkey tail fern curls. She asked the bouquet to be finished with Tiffany blue and aquamarine blue ribbons and red pearl pin details.This is the first time I have done red and Tiffany blue. It's quite beautiful. I remember seeing a lot of weddings with this striking color combination.

No comments: