Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sneak Peek at a New Bridal Bouquet

I'm almost done with this bridal bouquet. I hope tomorrow to be able to put the finishing touches on it - accent painting, a few more flowers and then the ribbon wrap. This bride is getting married in New Jersey and wanted shades of ivory and blues with some amber gold. We decided upon English ivory roses, creamy ivory ranuncullus, royal blue pansies, tweedia and blue hyacinth. We used some amber/gold crystal sprays.Once this bouquet is done, I have a huge order to complete for a Canadian bride so I must get back to work. So much still to be done. Hope you enjoy this lovely bouquet for now.

2 comments:

Susan Sanford, Willrich Bridal Wedding Planning and Special Events, Greenville, SC said...

You do such beautiful work. I look forward to your blog just to see what new beauty you have created. Such a talent!

DK Designs said...

Thank you Susan for your kind words! I love creating beautiful bouquets and designs and I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying seeing all my creations.