Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our Boston Terrier in Clay....

My dear friend and student from Petal Chic, stayed with us when we did the C3 instructor workshops. She got a chance to bond with our Boston Terrier, Brig - our overly hyper, lovable dog!

A month or so ago, we got Brig an elf hat at the store and it was a little small and he didn't much care for it. LOL. We still shot these pictures of him. He was so not amused by our humor. I sent the pictures to Myrna since she didn't get a chance to snap any while she was here (read - too busy making flowers 24/7 to keep up with our classes).

Anyway, today I got a little present in the mail for Christmas and I couldn't wait to open it. This is one of the gifts that was in the box. OMG!!!! I knew Myrna was talented and gifted when it comes to figurines but this blew me away. It's so perfect. He's coming out of the box. The ultimate gift.... BRIG! :)
So I had to just share her talents because I was so impressed and that she took the time to make something that means a lot to us, our lovable, licking dog! :) Thank you Myrna for the best handmade gift ever! :)

5 comments:

petalchic said...

You are sooo very welcome! I had fun with this one :) Always a pleasure to make a special gift for good friends!

Tracey said...

VERY Cute (and well done!) Looks just like Brig - good job! Haley growled when I showed her - her bark of approval :D

marie christine said...

Lovely lovely dog in real life.. in clay too !
A wonderful gift, very well made !

Lisa said...

major cuteness!

Christen Fleming said...

Ruh roh...I see another etsy store idea!!