Monday, December 28, 2009

Building Up My Etsy Store Again...

I normally don't cater to the holidays (more so because I'm always swamped with wedding orders and can't service both clientele), but I have been realizing since Mother's Day that I need to start creating some new designs for the various holidays throughout the year. I sold a bunch right before Christmas which was awesome and so even though we just barely made it through Christmas, I'm already creating items in my shop for Valentine's Day gifts.
What better way to show your loved one how much you care about them than with a handcrafted, one of a kind clay flower arrangement that will bring them everlasting joy. Think about how much you spend on a dozen red roses on Valentine's Day and instead of spending money on that, what about spending it on a beautiful piece that will bring them many more years of joy and happiness than just 2 weeks of fresh flowers.

I intend to do some red roses I'm sure, but the arrangements offered will just be in a variety of different colors, shades, shapes and sizes!
It feels good to get back into the swing of flowers since it's been a little while since I've touched them. I made all these flowers today and was able to arrange and accent paint and post! Love how quick I can create and make these beautiful works of art!

1 comment:

marie christine said...

It is early in the morning here, I'm looking at your wonderful new arrangements, I know it will be a good day ! Have a great day too !