Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Beautiful Piece....

Today I switched gears a little and did a special DIY project with a business friend of mine. It was a bit of a learning curve,but it was successful. Can't share now, but will when it's out..... I know... I'm a big tease when it comes to giving you an update but not really! LOL.After my big DIY project ended I vegged out for a bit since I needed to recharge that creative energy. I finally had a chance to work on a couple more arrangements for Renew & Beautify. This is that white and green in an aqua blue mason jar concept I was alluding to in a previous post. It came out pretty much like what I had envisioned in my head. I LOVE this one... I feel like the pieces that really speak to me and catch my eye are the ones I have a hard time giving up. They are my little babies so-to speak, my creations that come from my heart and soul and countless hours making flowers with my two little hands. I love the simplicity of the colors and fullness from the peonies and hydrangeas. I love the lines and playfulness from the vines made out of clay. These flowers were what I learned last week during my C3 instructor's workshop classes I told you about, and I'm happy that I practiced them and ended up with a beautiful arrangement. I love these antique aqua blue Ball mason jars! They were the perfect touch. Initially when I got them, I thought they were too big, but now I have found the perfect flowers to place in them. I have 3 more jars to create new arrangements with and I'm excited to see what the next one of a kind creation unfolds.
If you like this piece, please stop by Renew & Beautify this Saturday, 11/21 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at DACOR in South San Francisco!

No comments: