Thursday, October 1, 2009

Destination Kauai Wedding Save the Date Postcards

Earlier last week I had received an email inquiry into my save the dates and invitations. Turns out this delightful bride lives local to the Bay Area. We arranged to have a consultation on Monday to discuss what she was looking for and quoted her pricing. She really liked the save the date postcards I did in the Tiffany blue and orange color scheme. Weena's colors are a deep purple and she wants to have some maile green. So we looked through my swatch book and I had suggested going with a brighter green as the secondary cardstock because the purple she chose was so dark. This is how it turned out. I love how rich it looks. I haven't done purple and green for any of my clients thus far so I'm excited about this one.
Weena is such a super sweet bride. She was so bubbly and even my son was mesmerized by her, trying to flirt with her and get her attention. LOL. She was prepared with her text and essentially knew what she wanted with a little of my creative expertise. Hopefully if she likes the design she'll order the invitations and possibly some menus, favors and place cards.

I don't often get to meet my brides in person so it's nice when I do and when they are super sweet like Weena. I'm looking forward to working with her on her wedding day printed details!

No comments: