Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vibrant and Tropical Bridal Bouquet

I've been busy working on a dear friend's website and branding yesterday, but I did manage to finish the bridal bouquet for my next bride who will be getting married at the SeaWatch Restaurant in Maui. The last time I talked about the SeaWatch was for my clients, Alyssa and Daniel!
At any rate, originally when Joyce and I discussed her order, she wanted a dome shaped bridal bouquet with orange and green cymbidium orchids and some hipericum berries. But as time went on, she saw other flowers and wanted to incorporate some other colors that are part of her color palette. So.... the end result is this, orangey-yellow cattleya orchids, green cymbidiums, peach roses, orange ranunculus and red peonies with tuberose buds and some greenery to finish it off. I was honestly a little worried about this bouquet because i didn't know how it would turn out, but last night as I was painting the finishing touches, I realized how beautiful and how much I really liked how it turned out.
Today's agenda is finishing the cake topper and working on Joyce's 30 cattleya orchid favors! Another vibrant, luscious, beautiful bouquet to cheer you up! :)

3 comments:

Ms.JellyBelly said...

Well, you know I LOVE it. ;)

Thanks Diane!

Joyce

marie christine said...

I enjoy the bright colours !

Unknown said...

This bouquet simply leaves me in awe!
The colors!
The craftsmanship!
You TRULY are an artisan to be admired and respected!