Monday, June 22, 2009

Clutch Bouquets for My Destination France Bride

My client Amanda is getting married in France in August to her French fiance! She found me via the feature in the In Style Weddings magazine article on my eco-chic floral arrangement. I've been working on her bouquets and will start working on her centerpieces later this week. She asked me to create clutch bouquets for her mother and her brother's fiance instead of going with a traditional corsage. She wanted to go with ivory flowers that matched her bouquet so for her mother, we did closed peony buds and for her sister-in-law to be, we went with the cream colored roses. They are so pretty. They are wrapped with a woad blue Midori satin ribbon and honeydew organza ribbon. I should have her bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets done tomorrow so more photos to follow!

No comments: