Friday, May 22, 2009

My Tennessee Bride's Order

Tiffany blue and chocolate brown, what a great color combination that I somehow think will never go out of style. My client Kacee asked me to create her entire bridal party's wedding flowers and let me tell you, it's a lot of bouquets,boutonnieres and corsages. I'm still not done, but it's scheduled to ship on Tuesday Express Mail to her so she can get it on Thursday before her wedding.
Kacee wanted white stephanotis for her bouquet with Tiffany blue rhinestones and her bridesmaids to have Tiffany blue colored hydrangeas. Well, Tiffany blue hydrangeas don't really exist, but in clay they can. I think it actually came out quite nice. I still have to do some detail painting of the hydrangeas, but I sent these images to Kacee so she can see what will be coming to her very soon. Thank goodness it's a long weekend because it will be a long weekend of working!
More photos to come later...

No comments: