Sunday, April 19, 2009

Clay Flowers... Lensbaby Style!

Some photographer friends of mine use the Lensbaby and I bought one for myself as my birthday present back in October. My husband hates to shop so I figured I should buy what I know I want. LOL. I haven't take it out in a while, but after seeing photos from my friends recently I decided to take photos of my clay flowers with the Lensbaby and they came out pretty cool.... :) I should do this more often. Now my clay flowers are not only art, but they make great photo eye candy. :) Hence, clay flowers... Lensbaby style! I only wish I knew how to properly use my Lensbaby! Soon... soon...

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

These are beautiful shots! The softened edges give the flowers a great feel! Now I need to find out what a Lensbaby is. Hmmm...