Thursday, March 12, 2009

Orange and Tiffany Blue Clay Flower Bouquets

My client, Ann found me after the WeddingBee.com post done by Miss Pineapple. She fell in love with the clay flowers. She wanted orange ranunculus, monkey tail ferns, stephanotis with Tiffany Blue rhinestone crystals and peonies and gardenias. Although the Tiffany Blue and orange color palette has been popular with many of my brides with invitations, this is the first time I had to do bouquets with these color combinations. The bride loved how it all turned out so that makes me happy! The below images are of the bridesmaid bouquets and below that is the groom's boutonniere. In total I did 4 bouquets and 4 boutonnieres. Now shifting back to invitations and more flower orders... Did wedding season ever stop??? For DK Designs, thank goodness it's been non-stop busy since 2007!

No comments: