Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Hair Flowers on My Etsy Site

Creating hair flowers for my wedding hairstylist friend, Armando Sarabia of "get your DO up", inspired me to create some hair flowers for my Etsy site. I find more and more brides need more variety for hair flowers and not just be stuck with gardenias or orchids. So... for the bride who wants something totally different and wants to add some color into her wedding day attire, I've created these beautiful 4.5 inch diameter poppy hair flowers in fuchsia pink, peach and ivory. So gorgeous.
Even if you're not a bride and you want a hair flower to spice up your wardrobe, you'll definitely do just that with these hair flowers.
I hope to add more as I have time, but for now there are 3. I'm hoping to launch some anemone designs soon too.

No comments: