Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Clay Gardenia Hair Flower Featured in MyHandmadeRegistry.com!


I got a nice Etsy convo from fellow Estian, Dorana letting me know that she featured me on My Handmade Registry (http://www.myhandmaderegistry.com/), under the category of "My $5,000 Handmade Wedding". She featured my popular gardenia hair flower. Good thing I just posted 20 new flowers today on my Etsy site since they sold out 2 days ago.I love the idea of more websites coming up with a Registry wish list for handmade items. I'm sure you've seen Wishpot.com, but this is the first time I heard of My Handmade Registry. What a great idea!
Dorana had this to say about my work:
From the shoppe of fellow Etsian dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com her clay flowers are just INCREDIBLE! So realistic and beautiful, these flower hair pins will last forever and be the gorgeous cherry topping of your wedding day attire!

No comments: