Monday, January 19, 2009

Sneak Peek at DK Designs Website Face lift

To coin the phrase made by my industry colleague, Andrew Hsu of Studio_MSV, "why no bloggy?"... LOL, it's only been 2 days since my last blog post... I've been busy doing a couple of things, working on my client's big order and trying to give my website a face lift. So I wanted to give you a sneak peek at the new landing page. Granted the supporting pages will have the same look and feel and some updated text. The photo galleries will come much later when I have more "time".

I'm interested to see what everyone thinks. It definitely is a vibrant and fresh new look for DK Designs and also better brands what my company is all about! It's definitely a long time coming, and although I can't update the photo galleries for a while (believe me there are SO many pictures to choose from since the last update), hopefully this little eye candy will attract more potential clients!

No comments: