Thursday, October 9, 2008

Real Wedding - Laura & Garett (8.8.08)

Shortly after Miss Pineapple originally blogged about me, I was contacted by Laura and she inquired about my bouquets. We initially decided on apricot colored dahlias. After she saw what I created for Miss Pineapple's bouquets, she immediately changed her mind and we decided to do the Victorian Elegance (peach peonies with copper centers, mauvish purple roses, copper tone roses, copper fillers, peach ranunculus, stephanotis and tuberose buds) look instead. Laura started out only wanting the bridal bouquet and the MOH bouquet and then the order increased into small centerpieces and a toss/keepsake bouquet! Laura was one of my 1st Canadian customers and she was so worried that the order would be held in customs so she had me ship 1 month prior. Luckily I had shipped a previous order that only took 6 days so I had to push her order out a little.

At any rate, she contacted me today and sent me a link to her website and I got to see some of her beautiful wedding pictures so I thought I'd share them with you. Isn't she beautiful. They make such a cute couple. They look like a lot of fun. I always enjoy receiving real wedding photos and I hope again to add these to my Real Weddings section of my website when my orders slow down a bit. But for now, please enjoy a few of the images she shared with me! Don't you just love her birdcage veil? Too cute!
Thank you Laura for sharing your wedding photos with me and my readers.. Congratulations and Best Wishes for a long and happy marriage!

No comments: