Monday, September 8, 2008

Buy DK Designs' Clay Floral Designs at Estilo Weddings!
Tonight I have been doing searches to see where DK Designs lands in the search engines and what new sites are talking about my company and creations. I know... I'm obsessed! I decided to check Estilo Weddings. Maria Ryan contacted me several months ago via my Etsy site and asked if I would be interested in selling my items via http://www.estiloweddings.com/. I of course said, "YES". I LOVE Estilo Weddings so I jumped at the chance.
I check every now and then to see if she put up my items, and today was the day! Here's a screen shot of the website with my listings! Hopefully they do well! Maria.... all I can say is YOU ROCK! I'm looking forward to working with you and thank you for choosing DK Designs to be part of your beautiful repetoire of wedding products to offer brides that want something different, stylish and unique!!! DK Designs is definitely expanding and broadening its reach!

No comments: