Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tussie Mussie Bridesmaid Bouquets - Green Hydrangeas and Ivory Roses
This particular client found me via my Etsy site and was interested in bouquets for her wedding. I honestly almost forgot her order (embarrassingly enough), but I caught it on Monday and have been working on it this whole week... Her bouquet pictures will be posted tomorrow once I finish assembling her bouquet. She's doing a really vibrant and deep color bridal bouquet and her bridesmaids bouquets are more subtle and muted tones of ivory roses and green hydrangeas. To tie back the red color of her bouquet, I added these little red bud fillers. We also did tussie mussies which are a favorite of mine. Amy has a vintage kind of retro theme going.

All the groomsmen and father, mothers of the bride and groom and grandmother will be wearing boutonnieres and corsages with ivory roses and green hydrangeas. The picture below is the corsage.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post to see Amy's beautifully bold and rich bouquet! Reds and merlot/burgandy colors..

No comments: