Monday, July 7, 2008

Style Sheet from October 2007 Kauai Wedding - Erin & Marcel
I've been working on getting images from photographers from weddings where I've done work on so that you can see some more DK Designs creations in a Real Wedding format. This one came to me via Honolulu Wedding Consultants. This was an intimate affair - under 40 guests. The unique thing about this wedding was that it was all centered around a vintage print paper with rich browns, yellows and reds. The other central theme was Erin's diamond which was a beautiful jonquil color! So I created invitations to match and boy were those invitations loaded with lots of information since it was a destination wedding at Bali Hai Estate in Kauai and everyone was coming from the East Coast and Europe.
I did everything from the OOT bag tags, invitations, favors for the rehearsal dinner, menus, signage, little tags for the cake and milk take out containers, etc. Honolulu Wedding Consultants and Cassandra Dieterle Photography always do an amazing job. My favorite part of the design process was doing the little "cow" tags for the milk bottles! Too cute!
I hope to feature the weddings on my website in the coming months... Stay tuned...

No comments: