Sunday, February 17, 2008

Orange Cymbidium Returns
Cymbidiums are my FAVORITE orchid of all time. Personally, I used green cymbidium orchids in my wedding. The wonderful thing about cymbidiums is that they withstand the heat and are a pretty strong variety of orchids so it will look nice your entire wedding day! I love it when brides ask to do an orchid theme. If you didn't already know, orchids symbolize luxury, nobility and lust!

This particular bride wanted an orange cymbidium orchid for her invitations. Not to mention she's getting married at the Fairmonth Orchid! So it seems befitting to have an orchid as her theme. For their reception, they want to go with matching favor boxes with both orange and yellow cymbidium orchids and plans to put hard kona candies inside for her guests. She's even looking at table cards!


This bride came to me via the referral of Bob Brown of Eye Expression Photography. Bob has a great eye for catching some really great moments. I love his eye for details. You can view some of Bob's work on my website on the home page and I hope to post some of the weddings we've worked on together in the coming months!

No comments: