Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cool Pics from a Orchid Isle Weddings Photoshoot!
My good friend Cheryl of Orchid Isle Weddings and Events (http://www.orchidisleweddings.com/) did a photoshoot today for http://www.destinationweddingstyle.com/. She asked me if I would be willing to design a sample invitaton and menu to go with her English Country Garden meets Waimea... So naturally I agreed to do it. Her photographer/friend, Mimi Gubser took these photos. She did an awesome job! I can't wait to see the new article on the webzine... :) Thanks Cheryl for the opportunity to be a part of this photo shoot and article you're doing for the webzine!

Here are a few more pictures from that photo shoot! This invitation and menu was fun to make although I wasn't sure how it was going to look for the photoshoot and with the tablescape that Cheryl and her team were envisioning. The end result is that it looked fantastic against the tablescape they created! If you're interested in hiring Mimi at Luci Lyn Photography for your event or wedding on the Hawaiian Islands, you can email her at mimigubser@earthlink.net.




No comments: