Friday, April 11, 2014

New Items for 2014 on BRIKA.com

http://www.brika.com/dk-designs
Back in early July, BRIKA's merchandising department asked if I would be interested in relaunching more of my mini teapots and single flower blooms for their online retail shop. I love BRIKA and I really wanted to do another launch with them, but my father's sudden diagnosis of advanced stages of cancer and his passing made it difficult to commit and I had to push it out. Thankfully, BRIKA was still interested and asked me a couple months ago if I would be willing to try again since they wanted my unique flower gifts as an option for Mother's Day!
http://www.brika.com/dk-designs
So, without further ado, here is a snapshot of what you'll find. I created single blooms of gerbera daisies, peonies and gardenias, as well as mini teapots. The peonies sold out in the first day of launch and since they are very popular I hope to recreate some more to sell as they seem to be a big hit!

If you are thinking to buy something unique for your special mom, grandmother, or friend, definitely check out my shop on BRIKA.com! Thank you again to Jen and Kena for believing in me and giving me time to take care of family issues and be part of BRIKA again! Click on any of the links or pictures to get to my shop on BRIKA.com.

No comments: