Monday, February 24, 2014

DK Designs Featured as 2014 Woman Entrepreneur in Victoria Magazine

http://www.hoffmanmediastore.com/magazines/vik-subscription-1.html
Back in September, I was contacted out of the blue by the editorial coordinator for Victoria Magazine. They loved my work and asked if I would like to be in their January/February 2014 issue featuring Women Entrepreneurs. I almost thought it was spam and was about to delete it and then I read it. I contacted the editorial coordinator and told them that I'd love to be featured. Their staff was amazing to work with and it was a very easy process. I actually had to have a friend who had a degree in PR/Journalism help me rewrite my bio because it was so outdated.  It was a simple process of picking several photos and head shots, answering a questionnaire and viola.
The most amazing thing is that I started getting phone calls from people who are subscribers and get the issue before it hits the newsstands. It was awesome! As I mentioned in the previous blog post, I've been blessed with several orders because of this article and I'm so happy for the opportunity to share my art with Victoria Magazine readers.
The issue is beautiful and a must see. Granted, the March/April issue is already out, but I'm sure you can order the back issue online. If you're interested you can learn more about Victoria Magazine at www.victoriamag.com. In case you don't get a chance to see the magazine in person, here are some images I took of the issue I have. Thank you again to the editorial staff at Bliss Victoria Magazine! I am so honored to be one of the selected entrepreneurs to be featured in this issue!



No comments: