Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby Shower Cake Decorations

One of my repeat clients in Australia often asks me to make decorations for cakes her clients ask her for various special events. This time the request was for baby bears, blocks and a blanket. I'm always nervous about having to do figurines, but it did come out super cute!
 I had to find a star cookie cutter small enough to work for the blocks and it just so happened my son and I took a baking class today for Mother's Day and I was able to find one that would work. The lettering is also done by hand!

2 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

This is just adorable, Diane! Can't believe you're nervous about doing figurines when you craft such incredible flowers. :-)

Andrew John said...

I love your creativity Diane. The cake is so cute and perfect for a lovely boy;s birthday or homecoming. In fact your designing of the leaf and detailing is wonderful.