Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gardenia bouquet and a bit of sparkle

I worked on this order a while back, but just haven't found the time to blog about it. My client contacted me via Etsy and originally her order was for the gardenia bouquet that was listed on my site, but with the slight modification of adding some sparkle. She asked for my handwired rhinestone sprays that were in one of my gardenia hair flower listings. 
Part way through the process, she decided she also wanted to gift her mother and grandmother with some special flowers. She decided on a single peony bouquet with handwired pearls and seed beads in the center for her mother and a shrub rose corsage pin with a rhinestone center and vintage leaves.
 There is something very beautiful yet simple about all white or all ivory flowers.

No comments: