Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recent Custom Orders and New Etsy Listings...

Trying to catch up once again on custom orders. There's a few more in the pipeline and then I hope to have some much needed down time to focus on my website. :)
One of my Etsy clients asked me if I could create a couple of matching pieces for her. She wanted a blush pink anemone ring pillow and a matching boutonniere. I decided to use ivory velvet vintage leaves to accent the boutonniere since she wanted ivory accents throughout.
The second Etsy client wanted a sample dahlia in a dusty rose color which faded out to creamy ivory on the outer petals with hints of deeper shades of dusty rose and hues of yellow.I also had time to post a couple more arrangements for sale on Etsy. I think both would be beautiful for fall, but any time of the year. The larger one is very bright and cheery since the vase is white and there are white and ivory accents. Poppies, ranunculus, peach hued plum blossoms, and lisianthus.Click on the image to go to the Etsy listing.
Click on the image to go to the Etsy listing.
My mini teapots are making a reappearance as well. They are very popular and it's such a cute and beautiful, petite gift.

More things on the way, but it might be a few more days before I post some new items!

No comments: