Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Destination Wedding OOT Welcome Packet

I have a lovely client in Australia who is having a destination wedding on the Big Island. She wanted me to design place cards, menus and these cute welcome itineraries. She had a design idea she found via Envelopments and asked if I could create something similar. The design had to be modified for her destination wedding location. Honestly I'm not a "graphic designer" in the true sense of the word/profession so I was a little worried about creating this piece. Luckily I had a full day to devote to designing her weekend itinerary.The welcome packet will go into the OOT (out of town) bags for her guests to welcome them to the island and let them know about various festivities that are taking place in addition to their wedding day ceremony and reception.

I love how it turned out and so did my client! It's fun and festive! I'm glad when my clients challenge me to design something outside of my comfort zone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! Please email me regarding how to order and pricing:)
taran.jones.88@gmail.com