Friday, July 29, 2011

Custom pieces...

It's been a hectic couple of days finishing up small and big orders alike. I finished a large printed order that went along with those 150 cymbidium orchid favors. I also had some custom flower orders that I had to work on.These are a few of my favorite photos. I had a customer request a single stem peony with leaves after she saw a blog post by fellow blogger Citrusandorange. The only difference is she wanted a pink peony with no yellow stamen center. I love how single stem peonies can make a really big statement!The other custom order is for a client via Estilo Weddings. He saw my cherry blossom design a while ago and asked if I could recreate it. While it's very different than the original version, the groom was quite happy.

I'll be busy the next 2 weeks working on 2 wedding orders. Lots to accomplish! I'll share photos as soon as I can.

1 comment:

tinkie vossen said...

I can't wait to receive my pink peony!! Just looking at the picture is amazing, it will be such a treat to receive the package!!