Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ralston Hall Bridal Faire - An Afternoon of Elegance

With everything going on the last 3 weeks, it has been kind of stressful trying to get ready for the Bridal Faire at the Ralston Hall which takes place from 1-4 p.m. tomorrow. I didn't have many new bouquets created so from last night at about 8:00 through this afternoon until about 2:00 p.m. I decided to crank it out. I managed to make 2 larger bouquets and 1 single flower bouquet. I also made earlier in the week a little centerpiece since orange and turquoise are my most popular color combination for wedding invitations.
I was also grateful to Jen of Jen's Cakes for coming through for me with a faux cake to display my poppy cake flower. Her scroll work is amazing. The cake looks good enough to eat and smells good too! If you need a cake for a special event or a wedding, definitely check them out!
I will have a few other things to show at the bridal faire tomorrow and I'm sure lots of pictures to share with you again this year.I've read and heard that the color trends are orange and black so I had hints of it. I had never really done a yellow bouquet so I decided it would be great to also do one of those. So in less than 24 hours I managed to create some beautiful things to share with potential brides/couples tomorrow!


No comments: