Thursday, October 1, 2009

Disco Themed Party Invitations


I wanted to share a surprise anniversary invitation I did for a past client of mine. You may recall the items I did for Kara, her colors were that peacock blue and sunstone orange and she loved the orange cymbidium. I had created many of the elements for her wedding day (invitations, thank you cards, Jack and Jill invites and thank yous, programs, hair flowers and favors). Kara is a super sweet client and she entrusted me to make a very special invitation for her parent's surprise 30th wedding anniversary.
The theme? Disco! So this was a new one for me, but came up with something funky and stylish. I embellished the flowers with Stickles glitter as well as on the little flowers in the letters. Lots of work but I love how they turned out.I couldn't share it when I did the invitations because it was a surprise and Kara wasn't sure if her mom still reads my blog! LOL. Therefore I told her I would not share it on my blog until after the party was over. I just remembered this evening that I haven't blogged about it! I am so eternally grateful for clients like Kara who ask me to continue to create items for other special events in their lives well after their wedding has past. Thank you to all my repeat clients! I am truly grateful for your continued business. :)

No comments: