Friday, August 7, 2009

Plumeria Bouquets and Boutonniere

I've been working on plumerias for 3 days straight. My client Laurie is getting married at the end of this month and I was able to finish her bouquets and boutonniere today. She saw a past bouquet I did for one of my first clients a long time ago and asked if I could create something very similar. She wanted her bridesmaid bouquets to be slightly different so I decided to make their bouquets more of the yellowish/pink plumeria flowers and Laurie's with more white plumerias. We embellished the centers with Swarovski AB crystal rhinestones. The bridesmaid bouquets have a navy blue ribbon wrap whereas Laurie's has white satin with white organza overlay.Plumeria flowers are my favorite flower not only for their simplistic beauty but also for their lovely fragrance! Well, I must get back to work on all my orders. Best wishes to Laurie and her fiance on their wedding day!

3 comments:

marie christine said...

Beautiful spring fresh colours, love them too !

marie christine said...

Beautiful spring fresh colours, love them too !

Leigh Anne said...

Do they come on individual stems or are they each hand wired? I want to make a bouquet, but I'm a little unsure of the proper technique. Can you help?