Friday, May 1, 2009

Renew & Beautify, Saturday, May 16th at Spectrum Fine Homes

Jodi Murphy, contributing writer for Gentry Magazine introduced me to Susan Davis of Spectrum Fine Homes. She told me about an event called "Renew & Beautify" that Susan was putting on with other small business owners and artists. I was hoping I could participate, but with all my wedding orders I had to tell her that I didn't have the bandwidth to do a whole table of items to sell. However, I did decide to participate by donating a large floral arrangement for her day of beauty and art that could serve as a raffle prize.

This arrangement has a retail value of $500. Some lucky winner could take this arrangement home. More importantly all proceeds from the raffle will go directly to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. It's an organization which is dear to me because my mother passed away from breast cancer when I was just 14 years old. Susan asked me to pick the organization. So for $5 you get 1 ticket, for $10 you get 3 tickets, $15 - 5 tickets, $20 - 10 tickets. It all goes to a good cause. I'm sure more of the artists who are part of this wonderful event will also be participating with raffle prizes. To learn more about the event & directions, please visit
www.renewbeautify.com

Renew & Beautify - supporting the creative, talented, designers, artisans and small businesses that so enrich our lives and our community, will contribute to revitalization of our local economy, and affirm the quality of life unique to the San Francisco Bay Area.

You can have a direct impact on effecting Positive Change & Renewal –
and have lots of fun doing it!

Join us on Saturday May 16th at 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

No comments: