Friday, May 22, 2009

The Final Look of Kara's Favors

Sorry for the lack of my blog love this week. With all the wedding orders due, my mother-in-law has been critically ill and my husband had to fly to be with her and his siblings. We're happy to say her condition is much improved and my son is so happy to get to talk to his Grandma and she is so happy to hear his voice. We only wish we could be there to see her in person.
I am shipping Kara's 110 favors today! I'm so happy to mark this one off the list. It was a lot of work, but I have to say it went a lot faster than the 100 peony favors I worked on the week before. I have 2 more big orders I need to finish by the weekend (another reason why we couldn't fly out to see my mother-in-law). I love the rich, vibrant colors of the turquoise and orange. Happy Wedding Day to my fabulous clients, Kara and Rob!

No comments: